Cancún, Riviera Maya o Playa Del Carmen
Join our tour to Isla Contoy , one of our best activities in Cancun for nature lovers. Covering an area of more than 5,000 hectares, Isla Contoy National Park is only inhabited by turtles, hermit crabs, birds, crocodiles, rays, lobsters and hundreds of colorful tropical fish ... a true natural paradise!
But why is it worth doing a tour to Isla Contoy ? In addition to the adventure that involves the excursion to Isla Contoy by boat from Cancun, you can visit the sustainable ecological station, which is the site where researchers from Isla Contoy National Park work .
Our adventure also includes breakfast, lunch, and other activities in Cancun , such as a snorkeling tour in the Mexican Caribbean and even a tour to Isla Mujeres the same day. There is also a museum and two interesting interpretive trails that you will love to hike!
On this tour to Isla Contoy you will find an observation tower from where you can take excellent photos!
The tour includes:
- Ground transportation from Cancun
- Boat trip on the Caribbean Sea
- Bottled water and soft drinks
- Continental breakfast
- Buffet food
- Open bar all day (only on the boat and after the snorkeling tour)
- Visit to Isla Contoy
- Visit to Isla Mujeres
- Bilingual guide
- Use of snorkeling equipment
Does not include:
- Dock and entrance fee to the national park (13 USD per person, approximately)
- Additional optional activities in Isla Contoy, Isla Mujeres or Cancun
- Souvenirs, crafts, or any other product or service not mentioned in the listing of inclusions
- Photo or video services
- Use of towels
Additional Information / Recommendations:
- Please verify the exact time of your transportation in the service confirmation that you will receive via email after completing the reservation process
- Tour not suitable for pregnant women, people with spinal problems, any type of injuries or recent surgeries, or heart conditions.
- Take a certain amount of cash with you for products and services not included in the tour, credit or debit card
- Avoid carrying heavy or bulky backpacks or bags
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as well as sunglasses
- Bring a towel and a bathing suit, plus a waterproof camera
- The sunscreen you use must be 100% biodegradable
- Bring with you a debit or credit card or cash for unforeseen expenses, in case you need to leave a deposit for the use of any equipment, or to pay for products or services not included in the tour
- If you suffer from any health problem or physical disability, please contact us before booking so that we can advise you about it