Regular Garrafón Mexicanos
VIP Garrafón Mexicanos
Garrafon Discovery Básico
Sail from Cancun to Isla Mujeres on board our boat and get ready to explore the natural beauty of the island. The Royal Garrafón package creates the ideal balance between relaxation and adventure. You can enjoy all the facilities and attractions of the park, such as kayaking, snorkeling in the Garrafón reef or excursions to cliffs and other magical places on the island.
- Round trip transportation by ferry from "Marina Aquatours" in Cancun.
- National Open Bar on board and in the Garrafón Park (only available for over 18s) .
- Buffet lunch in Garrafón Natural Park.
- Snorkeling equipment, life jackets, kayaks, hammocks, pool and a tour of zip line activity.
- Lockers and showers.
- Temazcal (subject to availability)
- Entrance to "Punta Sur"
- Lounge chairs
Does not include
- Photos of your zip line experience.
- Other activities in Cancun or Isla Mujeres.
- Dockage at a cost of $ 250.00 MXN per person or 13 USD, which must be paid at the time of registration.
- Free admission to the park for children under 5 years old.
- For safety reasons, women with more than 5 months of pregnancy are not allowed to participate in aquatic activities. Women with less than 5 months of pregnancy can only participate accompanied by an adult and having signed a letter of responsibility .
- Lifeguards are required for aquatic programs.
- Getting to Garrafón Park is very easy if you stay in Isla Mujeres. The park is located at the southern tip of the island off the coast of Cancun. You only need to take a taxi anywhere on the island or from your hotel.
- We have a ferry service at no extra cost in 2 schedules: 9:00 am and 11:00 am.
From Playa Langosta for all swim with dolphins programs and Garrafón + swim with dolphins scheduled 10:30 am.
From Marina Aquatours for the Garrafón program and Garrafón + swim with dolphins programs scheduled at 3:30 pm.
- IMPORTANT: At the moment we are NOT receiving dollars in cash at our location (check in, ayb, store and photos), we are only receiving pesos in cash and payment by credit card with a charge in pesos and dollars.
- Use only biodegradable sunscreen for protection of animals and the environment.
- It is important to arrive 30 minutes before the meeting point for the departure of the ferry.
- Take into account that your arrival point upon return will be Playa Langosta. Consider this information if, for example, you leave a car at Marina Aquatours.