Cancún a Playa del Carmen
Cancún a Playa del Carmen Mexicanos
Temporada alta Mexicanos
In addition to snorkeling on the Xel Há tour , in this nature reserve you have the option of just floating in a huge life preserver while watching the birds perch in the trees around you.
If you want to get out of the water and see what else is in the jungle, in this Xel Há you will find other activities: you can take a bike ride, jump on zip lines with a landing gear, climb a huge lookout lighthouse, or follow an interpretive trail that goes into the vegetation. You will find signs with information about most of the animals and plants that inhabit the natural reserve that is the Xel Há Park .
The best of our tour to Xel Há : You can stop as many times as you like in one of the bars and restaurants in the park to order a sandwich, water, soft drink or your favorite cocktail!
The tour includes:
- Hotel transportation - Xel Há - hotel in luxury bus / van with air conditioning
- Entrance to Xel Há
- More than 20 different activities in the park
- Energetic breakfast (whole and regular hot cakes, fruit, yogurt and natural juices)
- Sandwich buffet (from 11:30 am)
- Buffet food
- Unlimited drinks (soft drinks, juices, water, coffee, etc.)
- Open bar with national spirits and beer
- Snorkeling gear (requires a $ 25 refundable deposit per person)
- Use of locker and towel
Does not include:
- Additional optional activities at Xel Há
- Souvenirs, crafts, or any other product or service not mentioned in the listing of inclusions
- Photo or video services
Additional Information / Recommendations:
- The exact time and point of the transportation that will take you to the park and back will be informed via email along with the reservation confirmation, once you have completed the entire purchase process.
- The minimum age for some activities in Xel Há is 6 years *
- Children from 0 to 5 years old are free *
- Children from 5 to 11 years old pay child rate *
- Transportation may vary depending on the starting point (can be bus or other)
For hotels in downtown Cancun, transportation will be given in the morning from your hotel to the meeting point.
The return for the hotels of the center would be at the pastry shop of Malecon Americas: https://goo.gl/maps/ZBsKFNirTcq
Hotels in the hotel zone returns are in most hotels, check with your representative if we have the return at your hotel
All reservations in payment when boarding will be made in American Dollars and will be paid in USD or in MEXICAN PESOS at the exchange rate that will be provided one week before the tour)
The price that appears in MEXICAN PESOS ON THE PAGE is informative and cannot be respected if the reservation is made for more than a week in advance in the PAYMENT ON BOARD modality (unless the reservation is made and paid in advance, it will be respected the price in pesos).
- Bring with you a debit or credit card or cash for unforeseen expenses, in case you need to leave a deposit for the use of any equipment, or to pay for products or services not included in your package
- Avoid carrying heavy or bulky backpacks or bags
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, as well as sunglasses
- Bring a cool hat or cap to protect you from the sun
- Bring a towel, a swimsuit and an extra change of clothes
- The sunscreen you use in the park must be 100% biodegradable. If your protector contains one of the following ingredients, you must leave it at the entrance: octocrylene, benzophenone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, hexilodecanol, dimethyl apramide, cetyl dimethicone, methylparaben, polyethylene, propylparaben, butylcarbamate (there is a blocker that meets these characteristics for sale in the Park)
- If you suffer from any health problem or physical disability, please contact us before booking so that we can advise you about it