Cancún a Playa del Carmen
Cancún a Playa del Carmen Mexicanos
Temporada alta Mexicanos
On the Xplor tour you will enjoy the best activities in Cancun : you will fly over the Caribbean jungle on 14 zip lines, you will drive an all-terrain vehicle on dirt roads flanked by the thick vegetation of the area and you will explore swimming and paddling a beautiful underground river.
Being one of the most complete tours in Cancun , Xplor Park offers a delicious and well-balanced buffet at lunchtime, with fresh fruit, natural juices and smoothies to recharge your batteries. Rich hot chocolate will wait for you at the exit of each point where you will be soaked, such as the underground river of the Xplor tour from Cancun or the impressive cenote where the last of 14 zip lines ends in landing.
The tour includes:
- Round trip transportation (if you reserve the price "without transportation" this will not be included)
- Two circuits in an underground river to travel on rafts
- 14 zip lines
- 10 km of ATV's on two circuits
- 400 meters swim in stalactite river
- Unlimited energy buffet
- Unlimited snacks and drinks (chocolate and fresh waters)
- Equipment included:
- Zip lines: helmet and harness
- Amphibious Vehicles: helmet and amphibious vehicle for 2 people
- Swim in Stalactite River: helmet and life jacket
- Rafts: rowing gloves, helmet and raft
- Locker for 2 people
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms
Does not include:
- Any additional Xplor activity
- Meals, snacks or drinks during round trip transportation
- Souvenirs, crafts, clothing, or any other product or service not mentioned (see list of what is included in the tour)
- Photo or video services
Additional Information / Recommendations:
- Children must be at least 5 years old to enjoy the park
- PAYMENT ON BOARD IS NOT AVAILABLE IN HIGH SEASON
- Children between 5 and 11 years old pay half of the regular ticket
- You must show a valid ID at the entrance to the park (children and adults)
- The pick-up time is from 7:00 am to 7:30 am depending on the location of your hotel (or meeting point)
- There are some hotels where the pick-up is not available in the lobby and you will have to go to a meeting point. Please call us to verify if we can come to the hotel for you or you should meet us at a meeting point
- Your pick-up schedule and more details will be sent via email at the conclusion of your reservation.
- Wear comfortable beach clothes and water shoes,
- Bring an extra change of clothes, a swimsuit and a towel
- The sunscreen you use in the park must be 100% biodegradable. If your protector contains one of the following ingredients, you should leave it at the entrance: octocrylene, benzophenone, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, hexilodecanol, dimethyl apramide, cetyl dimethicone, methylparaben, polyethylene, propylparaben, butylcarbamate (there is a blocker that meets these characteristics for sale in the Park)
- Bring with you a debit or credit card or cash for unforeseen expenses, in case you need to leave a deposit for the use of any equipment, or to pay for products or services not included in your package
- If you have any health problem or physical impediment, please contact us before making your reservation, so we can advise you about it
- To carry out the Zipline activity the maximum weight is 136 kg and the minimum is 40 kg. The girth capacity of the harnesses around the waist is 130 cm and 70 cm around each leg. In the case of children, the harness must be adjusted correctly, otherwise, for their safety, they will not be able to carry out the activity.
- The activities in the Xplor park are recommended for children over 5 years old (they must be accompanied by an adult at all times). NOTE: for the Zipline activity a minimum height of 1.10 m and a minimum weight of 40 kg are required.
- Wear a bathing suit, water shoes, and bug spray; bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.